Thursday, September 4, 2008

Band Practice & Road Trip

Due to a wedding + long honeymoon and other circumstances my band hasn't practice in around a month. That will all change tonight as we crank the amps and bring the noise to Springdale. We have two gigs coming up and need to focus on a set list. Josh promised us 4 songs from his honeymoon but has only come through with one! (Josh you are fired, psyche!) Our gigs are sept 13th and 14th so we will only have one more practice.

After band practice I will be rushing to Kentucky with Beth to visit her family and friends from her hometown in Murray. It will be an extended weekend with lots of fun stuff on the agenda. I am very excited and a little nervous! I have to be well behaved, charming, and presentable! In other words, I just have to be myself. Right? Right?

3 comments:

skippy haha said...

RIGHT! good luck! have a great time & let's hope the broccoli's like ducktail mullets! looking forward to scenic roots next weekend.

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you'll do great - who couldn't love someone named "Brian"?

skippy haha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN! will this be your best year ever?